Here are all of the products that are on my ‘Beauty Wish List’ for 2016. Think I have gotten a little bit carried away but these really are the products that I have been looking into buying for a really long time now, so hopefully I will get to make some cheeky purchases. I’ve got a lot of weekends away this year, which inevitably will involve lots of shopping so no doubt, I will tick the majority of these off my list!
- Maybelline Lasting Sensation Mascara
- Soap & Glory Kick Ass Instant Retouch Pressing Powder
- Soap & Glory Solar Powder Bronzer
- Bourjois Happy Light Foundation
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Lip Gloss
- Fleur de Force Lip Gloss
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation
- Rebranded Real Techniques Brushes
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wizz
- Stila One Step Correct Colour Correcting Primer
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Bobbi Brown Corrector
- MAC Fix +
- MAC Cream Blushers
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Benefit Rockateur Blusher
- Benefit Coralista Blusher
- Benefit Boi-ing Industrial Strength Concealer
- Benefit Watt’s Up Cream Highlighter
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette
- Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette
- Charlotte Tilbury – the whole line! (I have The Dolce Vita Palette)
- Make-up Geek Eye shadows and Brushes (not really high end but by the time I’ve shipped everything over to the UK it will get a little pricey!)
Rediscoveries that I used to love but haven’t bought in a while:
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
- Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
- Barry M Lip Gloss
- MAC Lashes
- Tanya Burr Lashes
Eeeeeek that is a lot of makeup! What is on your ‘Beauty Wish List’?
Love Dani x
I thought I would devise a set of ‘Beauty Resolutions’ for the New Year. These are aspects of beauty that I have always wanted to do or try or perfect but never really got round to it. I have recently reduced my workload with my career and have a lot more time to experiment with and indulge in hair and beauty and fashion again, which is really exciting. All of these resolutions are things that I’ve been wanting to do for a while:
- Finally perfect winged eyeliner – I have got a slightly hooded eye, not really hooded but the crease of my eye cuts across where you would normally place a wing. I have found a tutorial by Sam from Pixiwoo and it looks really hard but I’m going to give it a go!
- Experiment with my hair – I am the most boring person in the world with hairstyles. I love colouring my hair and have dyed it quite a few times, I’ve been dark brunette, black, light brunette, blonde, purpley red and a really vibrant red. I have had some different cuts over the years and love a curly blow dry but this is always done by a hairdresser. I want to branch out with my hair on a daily basis, it’s always down and straight, in a pony tail or in a messy bun. YAWN!
- Explore some different brands (high street and high end) – I’ve got quite a varied makeup collection but I always tend to use the same products from the same brands, you might see quite a few brands in my collection but I only own one Bobbi Brown product, one Charlotte Tilbury product, one Lancôme product, one YSL product etc.
- To try more cream products – I am a powder product girl – contour, bronzer, blusher, highlighter – but there are some cream products I have had my eye on for a while and I’m going to take the proverbial plunge and try them out.
- To experience some different beauty treatments – I love a good facial and massage, I have tried lots of different facials and Microdermabrasion. I discovered HD brows in 2014 and always have acrylic nails and toe nails done every 4 weeks. I am a typical indulgent Taurean and love being pampered. There are so many other treatments I would love to try though – facial skin peels, full body exfoliation, shrinking body wraps, OPI ear candling, fat cavitation, vacuuming and soft laser (non surgical fat reduction). A good pamper session is good for the soul and just what you need to make you feel good about yourself inside and out!
Are you going to make any ‘Beauty Resolutions’?
Love Dani x
Image Credit: http://www.cairngormbeautytherapy.com